ADCO Pop Top Cover 12-14'
Backed by a huge 3yr warranty, the ADCO Designer Series is available to suit Camper Trailers, Caravans, Pop Tops and Motorhomes. They’re designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making it the most durable cover on the market! It features superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays. On the Caravan, Pop Top and Motorhome models, there are zippered panels along one side. These allow you access to the interior of your RV whilst the cover is on, and because of the eyelets on these panels, they can also double as an awning!
• Top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact. Some moisture may penetrate the cover.
• Breathable layers and air vents allow water vapor to escape and help prevent mold or mildew from forming on the trailer.
• Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your
• A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the front and rear
• The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
• Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
ADCO Pop Top Cover 12-14' (3.67-4.28m)
*Postage may be a higher cost to some remote areas and if the the item is over 2 meters in length or a heavy product. You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, Caravan & Camper Hire reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This cover is very well designed to fit snugly over our caravan. The quality of materials and manufacture is far superior to the ones we previously purchased. While a good deal cheaper than the ADCO they only lasted a year before disintegrating in the sun. We also found the video available on the ADCO website helpful in putting the cover on, turning it inside out and putting it on the roof as the starting point!